skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fox and Sparrow
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Ender's Game Movie (if only it were real)
I found this video on OSC's homepage. It was made by fans, but if a real studio finally picks up the movie, these people should be involved in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PasserVix
Sparrow and Fox are espoused wordsmiths with limited time and a propensity to procrastinate. Rather than give up on blogging entirely, they decided to use the time-honored system of mutual guilt, creating a joint blog out of the aether.
Email Us
Fox:
vixfey@gmail.com
Sparrow:
passerinus@gmail.com
Pseudonym Lexicon
Attis: Fox's mini-van
Aunt Violet: Fox's clever aunt
Batman: Thorn's godfather
Bessy: Sparrow's car
Blonde Lady: Thorn's godmother
E: Sparrow's brother by other parents
Fox: a blogger
Kit: the bloggers' youngest son
Logos: Fox's former employer
Pha: E's brilliant and awesome wife
Riboflavin: Fox's quirky friend
Sparrow: a blogger
Thorn: the bloggers' eldest son
Wolf: Fox's brother
Pageviews past week
Popular Posts
Malfunctions
I had occasion to be in Lancaster, Pennsylvania this morning. One of the doctors that I see keeps his practice in that city, and so I make t...
St. Cuthbert's Gospel
The above is St. Cuthbert's Gospel. According to an article on The Economist 's Prospero blog , it is the oldest, intact Europe...
Homecoming
Thorn and Fox returned from Florida this afternoon. Meeting them at the airport was one of the happiest things I've ever done. I thought...
Sleepless Nights II
(Written last night, but not finished. I have decided to post it regardless, as I cannot recall what I was planning to add.) Poor Fox. She...
Food News
Today we have seen a converging of events, so it seemed the best time to write a blog entry. This way, if some of the information is tedious...
Topics
art
(2)
books
(24)
Broadway
(10)
cars
(2)
cinema
(2)
conversations
(4)
efficiency
(3)
eping
(2)
exercise
(3)
family
(10)
faq
(2)
fatherhood
(12)
food
(14)
fox
(52)
gender
(3)
Greek
(1)
history
(6)
jobs
(7)
kit
(9)
Latin
(1)
news
(1)
non sequitur
(6)
parenthood
(16)
pedagogy
(13)
pretties
(2)
rant
(1)
religion
(3)
resolutions
(11)
society rant
(1)
space
(2)
sparrow
(110)
technology
(2)
thorn
(19)
time
(7)
wordsmithery
(12)
worldedit
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(70)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(31)
Winter Weather
Books, Books, Books
Craving Oranges
NYC Love
Sleepless Nights II
Sleepless Nights
The Fatherhood Saga
Aristodama
Cleopatra
On Reading the Koran - Lesley Hazleton at TED
Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders
Little Surprises
Quiggles
Keeping a Journal
Mourning in Tuscon
Recipes of the Week
Assam Discovered
Tea and Opium
Crafting the Syllabus
Ender's Game Movie (if only it were real)
Tea Love
Vertical Farms
Social Media and the Classroom
The Fruit Stage
Hello Baby...
Book Recommendations from 2010
Book Rants
New Year's Resolutions
Women as Pastors; Women as Wives
Resolved
Books of 2010
►
2010
(66)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
Twitter
My Library
at
LibraryThing
Watchers
No comments:
Post a Comment