Thursday, January 21, 2010

Accountability

I want to lose 27 pounds. I am not in a rush to do this, but I want to get it started. A little more than a year ago I was getting close to my goal weight of 160 lbs, but now I'm up to 186 lbs. Many factors contributed to this weight shift -- not least of which was becoming a dad. While I didn't gain as much weight as poor Fox did when she carried our Thorn, I was eating pregnancy-style right alongside her, and so I watched my deficit become a surplus. I am ready to spend my excess, however, and fit back into my jeans. In honor of this goal, I'm going to call my entire weight-loss scheme: I Wanna Wear My Jeans. I was keeping track of my weight successes and failures on a white-board, but since we are moving, and since the board has been recently delegated to loftier purposes, I've decided to use this blog (weekly) to keep myself accountable.

Starting Weight: 186 lbs
Current Weight: 186 lbs
Goal Weight: 159 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment