1. exercise two to three times weekly.
2. work at least 30 minutes a day on his dissertation.
3. try to remain organized for more than a single day.
4. only check Facebook twice a day.
5. only check the news once a day.
6. plan menus instead of buying random stuff at the grocery store.
7. finally bake bread.
8. spend more time with Fox.
9. finally finish the 50 book challenge.
10. keep better tabs of his correspondences.
11. will learn how to use commas, semicolons, and colons.
12. will write more frequently in Thorn's journal.
13. will write more frequently in this blog.
Sparrow reserves the right to retain or remove any of the above, as well as the right to add new resolutions whenever it suits him.